TILG EEO-AA Practitioner Award
Description of the Award
The TILG EEO/AA Practitioner Award recognizes the accomplishments of an individual for his or her leadership, contributions, and commitment to promoting equal opportunity and affirmative action in employment.
Nominees for this award must be:
- An EEO/AA professional with at least 10 years of experience in the field of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action,
- An employee of a federal contractor or subcontractor with a written affirmative action program(s),
- An individual from an organization that has a current membership with the Triangle Industry Liaison Group (TILG), and
- An individual who has demonstrated commitment to EEO/AA through programs or initiatives they influenced, championed, and implemented which had impactful results.
Past winners are:
- 2018: Carrie Hesse, AVP, HR Governance Operations Consultant, First Citizens Bank
- 2017: Inderdeep Chatrath, Assistant Vice President of Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Programs in the Office of Institutional Equity, Duke University and Duke University Health System
- 2016: Maria Hicks-Few: Diversity and Inclusion Officer, City of Greensboro