Who We Are
The Triangle Industry Liaison Group (TILG) was formed in 1991 in a positive effort to bring government contractors located in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas together with our local representatives from the OFCCP to openly discuss our compliance obligations, educate ourselves to meet regulatory expectations, and share best practices among the membership.
What We Offer
- Company membership – one small annual fee covers all members of your organization for the entire year.
- Approved HRCI credits for attending each meeting.
- Nationally known speakers, providing education on various AA, EO, and diversity topics.
- An opportunity to network with federal contractors and subcontractors across a wide range of industries.
- Volunteer opportunities to assist with program planning, membership support, meeting logistics, and website updates.
The Triangle Industry Liaison Group (TILG) is an important resource for Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Professionals, Recruiters, and HR Generalists who find EO/AA compliance knowledge critical to their business. Our goals are to provide assistance in professional development for every member; provide leadership in establishing and supporting standards of excellence in every phase of EO/AA compliance; assist members in valuing and managing a diverse work force; and to serve as a networking point for the exchange of best practices.
Heading into 2018, a new OFCCP Director is in place (Ondray Harris). 1,000 CSALs were issued with the promise of audit scheduling letters to follow in March. The focus of the agency under the leadership of Mr. Harris is yet to be determined. Join us for our quarterly membership meetings in 2018 as we continue to navigate the waves of change in EO/AA compliance.
Please feel free to contact me or other members of the board to discuss membership, suggestions for programming or interest in joining our board.
To Your Compliance!
Camille Brooks, MBA, Sr. CAAP
2018 TILG Board President